Reasons to choose AFRM’s private fertility practice over the hospital-based IVF practices in Austin:
- AFRM is the only private fertility center in Austin that looks at a couple’s fertility as exactly that, a “couple’s” fertility. In fact, AFRM is the ONLY private fertility center in the state of Texas, and one of a select few in the United States with in-house fellowship trained and board certified specialists in female and male fertility, in order to provide ALL options for couples.
- AFRM does not have a “big business” feel, as is often the case at other fertility centers. We are a family-run, family-oriented fertility center, giving individualized care to each and every one of our patients. When a couple achieves a successful pregnancy, it represents the pinnacle of the care AFRM has provided for the couple.
- We understand that seeking fertility can be a sensitive and a stressful time — that is why we treat each patient on a personalized basis, making sure our patients don’t feel like a number.
- AFRM is the only fertility center in Austin with procedure rooms and IVF lab (called Westlake IVF) in the office setting for the comfort, convenience and familiarity of our patients. Because Westlake IVF is within the office setting, not only will the patient be familiar with the doctor performing the IVF procedures, but will be familiar with all the clinical staff assisting with IVF as well.
- Although taking care of patients is the central focus of the doctors’ careers, the physicians at AFRM have published multiple peer-reviewed research papers in the areas of female and male infertility in prestigious scientific journals such as Fertility & Sterility. They have also written multiple textbook chapters in the areas of female and male infertility. They continue to be involved in clinical and basic science research to help advance the field.
- The physicians at AFRM have received multiple awards including Patients’ Choice Award, Compassionate Doctor Award, and Texas Monthly Superdoctor.